Every Day We Celebrate Love in Igloos
Get cozy and celebrate love in our Winter Igloos!
February 3rd to Feb 27th
Enjoy your very own igloo in our private courtyard with delicious food and seasonal cocktails. Each igloo will feature an individual heater as well as a Bluetooth speaker so you can customize the temperature and music experience. Our igloo menu features warm and craft cocktails as well as our Southern inspired Tapas perfect for sharing with friends.
Click below to email email@example.com and make your reservation. In your reservation email, please include your name, party size, phone number, and the date and time you are looking for.
Reservations for Igloos are taken via email only. Reservations made through OpenTable are for regular indoor or outdoor dining tables.
Igloo reservations are 90 minutes per reservation and available Wednesday – Saturday with the addition of Sunday, February 14th
Reservation times are 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, and 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- All igloos will be fully sanitized between each party
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available
- All guests must wear a mask unless actively eating or drinking
- Doors for the Igloos must remain open
Cost and Payment:
- Wednesday and Thursday: $50 rental and $100 food and beverage minimum
- Friday and Saturday: $100 rental fee and $100 food and beverage minimum. Includes a champagne toast.
- Credit card required to hold reservation. State and local taxes and 20% service charge will be applied to rental and all food and beverage purchases. One check policy per igloo.
- The rental fee is not a deposit on the food and beverage minimum.
Occupancy: Maximum occupancy of each igloo is eight (8) guests.
Heating: Igloos are heated but can still be chilly so please dress appropriately.
Children: Children are welcome and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. We will have our kids menu available.
Holidays: Menu pricing and food and beverage selections may vary on Holidays.
Cancellations: Cancellations occurring 48 hours before the reservation time will have their rental fee exchanged as a $50 credit to King & Rye. Any cancellations or no-shows within the 48 hour time-frame will be charged the rental fee and food and beverage minimum.
In order to properly sanitize each igloo, the length of rentals will not be extended if parties arrive late.
In the case of extreme cold or dangerous icy conditions, we may need to cancel reservations to ensure safety and the comfort of all guests. In these cases, you will be notified via email about an option to reschedule your booking or receive a complete refund. We will make every attempt to make the cancellations well in advance of your reserved time, but reserve the right to make fully-refunded cancellations in the case of emergent weather conditions at any time.
Outside food, drinks, smoking, vaping or pets will not be allowed in the igloos